FindHaunts.com Help & F.A.Q.
Below is a list of help topics and commonly asked questions:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is FindHaunts.com?
- Other services are free, why do I have to pay for FindHaunts.com?
- I am a haunt visitor, should I sign up for a FindHaunts.com account?
- I am a Haunted Event owner, do I need a FindHaunts.com account?
- What does it mean to ‘claim’ an event?
- How do I claim my event(s)?
- Can I claim more than one event?
- How do I verify my event and upgrade to a premium listing?
- What is the ‘Event Health Bug’, and what does it do?
- Will there be more options for graphics used for the event health bug?
- I am an event owner, and my event is already listed but I didn’t do it! How did it get here, and can I link the listing to my account?
- What is a ‘Claim File’?
- I’m having trouble installing my claim file! Help!
- The pin on the map for my event is wrong, how can I fix it?
- Why do I have to be logged in to contact FindHaunts.com?
- The mapping function on my device isn’t working! What can I do?
- I have a haunted event that is not located in the United States, can I list anyway?
- I have a private (home) haunt, or an event that isn’t a commercial haunted event. Can I list my event?
- I have a commercial event that isn’t a haunted house, but is Halloween themed (zombie paintball, evil laser tag, etc). Should I list with FindHaunts.com?
- I am an industry vendor, horror producer, or other interested party. Can I purchase advertising on FindHaunts.com?
- Why can’t I provide a description for my haunted event listing on FindHaunts.com?
- I don’t want my event listed with FindHaunts.com, how can I remove it?
- I received an email from FindHaunts.com, but I didn’t sign up and I don’t want to receive these emails any more. How can I unsubscribe?
- I dig the icons! Where did they come from?